Another Fun Linky Idea

I love reading posts about people's favorites. I'm not sure why exactly. But I do feel like I know a person a little bit better when I know what their favorite stuff is. Right? So, here's what I'm thinking. Let's have a linky party! Next Friday, JULY 23, let's link up some of our favorite stuffs. I think this could be so cool. And we can get to know each other so much better. I like that idea.

I'm going to start you off with one of my favorite things here at home. I nearly ran over this giant pear with my shopping cart at HomeGoods one night, and thought it was so hysterical, I just had to bring it home. I get so many compliments on it all the time. It's a huge hit, literally. Every time I see it I just feel the need to smile.


Ok, I know I've posted this picture before, but it's the only one I have of this giant pear and I just love it so much. But not so much that I wouldn't feel so weird having a little photo session with it. What if it's the pear and my baby? Is that ok?

Anyway. Get busy looking for one (or all) of your favorite things to link up to my party! It will be a grand old time!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing isn't appropriate for photographing.

    (or is it?)

    I too have a small obsession for pears, so I love your leafy 'baby', and think he's (she's?) got your hubby's eyes with your smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :: Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin