in which you see my crazy

Hello friends! It's summer time around these here parts -- and probably around yours, too! I've been enjoying some trips to the pool as well as visiting with an out of town friend, but something about summer makes me a little bit crazy.

Even though it's fortyseventhousand degrees outside and twobillion percent humidity, I really want to be out there. Doin' stuff. And I definitely still have my list that I'm working on (bedroom floor painting this weekend!), I keep having this really crazy idea run through my head.


sns-34-brings-you-old-crates-and-winner.html.jpg


I think it would be so fun (and more than a little bit crazy) to spend the summer trying to link up to all the linky parties. I know, I know, I know! Obviously, some of them have a linky part every week so I wouldn't do those every single week, but I could do one and move on. This would definitely prove to be one wild and crazy summer, especially since it's already started and I'm already behind, but I think it would be so much fun.


workshop-series-copy.jpg


If you wouldn't mind helping, that is. There are definitely a handful of linkys that I know and love so I'll be working on those first. But I know there are about three hundred and twelve others that I don't know about. This is where you come in, dear friends and readers! Could you post a comment (or seventeen?) telling me your favorite linkys so that I can check them up and start working on some projects? Even if you think I'm completely aware of them, tell me in the comments because I don't want to miss out. And if you think it would be awesome to come up with some new linky parties just to make me sweat, then that's fine, too because my followers/readers get top billing. If you're planning something special, then please, by all means, let me know!


New+size+125+tall.jpg


I am setting a few rules for myself to keep it honest (and moving) around here. (If you have some other suggestions for this one, keep them to yourself. Just kidding. Let them fly!)
1. New projects only. I can't repost or link up a project that I've already posted. That's cheating.
2. One post can only count for the max of three linkys. (Example: if there's a linky about pink and purple and one about yards and one about favorite color combos, then you better believe that I'm going to plant some pinks and purples in my yard and talk about how they are such a great color combo.) But since projects can't be repeated, is this really allowed? Ok, I'll have to think about this one.
3. Post at least once a week. Guess I better work on some big and small projects simultaneously.
4. Make face-time at each party. It's not enough to link up. I need to visit with at least three other linkys at the same party and leave a comment. A nice one. Who likes mean comments? Your mom that's who. Just kidding.

I guess that's it. Prepare yourselves to see some of my crazy running wild and free. Remember to comment with your favorite linky parties and some more rules (if you think I won't break them) and some mean your mom jokes. Because those are always funny. Right? No? Your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments :: Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin